Thursday, October 20, 2011

About Friendship

Thursday, 20th Oct 2011

Dear brother,

"You expect too much." is what I got from my close friend yesterday. We were talking about not lying to our friends, and she said there are something that we must lie about to our friends.

James has been back in Singapore for 2-3 weeks. Not even a single email to say thank or even just to say hi after the time here.

Maybe I do expect too much.

I expect ingenuity, kindness, and "trying" to keep in touch among friends. I have always offered that in any friendship. I would drop everything for anyone in need to help them.

Maybe I was just being dumb.

That's the thing that I have always struggled with my whole life. Friendship.

There's no definition and there's no clear line. Maybe I do expect too much. Maybe I should care less.

So, brother, do you have someone you can call your true friends by now?

With love

No comments:

Post a Comment