Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to Self

Calgary, 6th September 2013

Dear brother
I often am fascinated by taking photos of living organics out of death and decay. Sometimes, that is how I feel. Being alive and hopeful in a hopeless world.

Today I learned to smile again. Actually, I'm learning to breathe again. Heartache happens. And as much as I want to just "get over it", grieving is a long and painful process.

That said, today is the first step. I don't think about it as much anymore. I got things done. I was able to take compliments for my work done. I was able to see. I was able to mourn for what was loss and what was never there to begin with.

I am a good person. I have been so far and achieved so much in the brief life time I have in this earth. I am curious to see what more I can achieve if I continue living. That, now, will be my hope to carry on.

Not yet, but maybe one day, my heart can bloom like the flower in death and decay too. Today is only the first day of the rest of my life.

You too, brother. Focus on yourself. Row your boat. You will get there.

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment