Friday, December 10, 2010

Being alive

Friday 10/12/2010

Dear brother

Im writing to you from Zion Canyon,one of nature most spectaculr scene. We drove 280 mils yesterday to reach here and the drive was breathe tain. It made me wonder,where have I been and what i have been missing out all these years.

Life.

today is all we got. Today is all that could be. Being alive,that what i have missed out. Someone wise (my boss)once told me «You cant put your life on hold for anything»and that is true.

I have decided,in the nex 5years,Ill settle all these worldly worries,get you into a good college,and go on a spiritual journey through India,Japan,Tibet,Thailand, Myanma  for a year or so. Maybe follow a monkhood for a few months. Its something I have been wanting to do. APromise of a life time.

To be alive.

Suddenly it seems. The shadows I have been chasing all these while are cleared up. And all is but the gorgeous blue skye on top of a winderful gate to heaven.

OK. Time for some hikes down those rocky trails. Ill upload pictures later

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment