Monday, July 9, 2012

The Travelers - Bali Edition


Bali, 3-6-12

Dear brother,


I'm typing this from Ramayana hotel in Bali where we are having some brothers vacation time. I'm glad I could get you away from mom's constant nagging (and get away myself). I'm sorry the school result is not as good as we have hoped for.


We had dinner today at Bubba Gump restaurant today, a restaurant that is inspired by the film "Forrest Gump". I can see why you find the resemblance between you and him. People sometimes passed on judgement and stereotypes so easily, and you need not be the smartest man on the planet, as long as you are genuine, hard working, and focus, you can achieve amazing things in life, and even inspire a few people along the way. And just like Gump's mama, I never have any doubts you will be super extra successful.


With that said, I really enjoyed the quality time we had during this trip. I'm hoping we can have more of those in the future, wherever we might end up at.


For now, enjoy this trip! More fun time ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment