Saturday, April 3, 2010

Love me

Sunday 4th April 2010, 1:50am

Dear brother,

I know I have typed countless cynical things about love. Perhaps I grew weary of love. Perhaps I lost Faith. But sometimes, deep down, I still hope Love happens.

Someone touched my heart recently. I don't know where we are going. I don't know if we've gone too far in. But I'm contented. And it's a strange familiar feeling. I fear it. Yet I hope it will last.

To have someone you can laugh with, and share your days of ups and downs with. To have someone who said "I appreciate you for exactly who you are."

I'm a contented person now. At least for the past weeks. I know I have people who loves me. Mom and Dad. And you. I know no matter who I am, and no matter who you'd turn out to be, you'll love me the same. I have God Dad, who cares and shares with me. And I have this person, whom I cant define the relationship now, but it made me feel all cozy and warm.

I know, your brother can be such a complicated moonstruck teenager at time. :) 

I'm still lonely, but at least, I know I'm not alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment