Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Again

Wednesday, 20th October 2010

Brother,

I'm single again.

Unlike any decisions that I've made recently (and I made a lot of bad ones), this seems like a logical, sensible, and I have pondered it in a long time.

To love someone so much is to set them free and think for them, even when that breaks you. I guess it is not fair to ask for someone to go the distance, to wait for you to get your life together, and to still love you for who you are, even when you don't feel like loving yourself so much anymore.

I realized I want something so much in life. Something else. Something out of here. Escapism at work? Maybe. Maybe not. I just know being in love is comfortable, and warm, but I need to be out there somewhere else, and I cant be selfish to ask for someone to wait for me to finish that and come back.

Love is like a bird, you set it free. If it was meant to be, it'll come back.

LOL. I am so hoping you are not such a mess as I am when you are 25. I'm gonna be ok. I'm gonna be without a job and without anyone to care for me, but I tend to do better when I burn all my bridges and force myself out of my comfy procrastination zone. We'll see.

Have faith

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment