Monday, October 18, 2010

The day off

Monday, 18th Oct 2010

Brother,

The best way to beat Monday blues: Not going to work.

I woke up tired, with migraines from bad dreams and uncomfortable bed. I just feel so... Urgh. My doctor friend said I have acute stress. My Arts friends said I have "emotional constipation". Even my horoscope said I need more rest. So I decided to go see a doctor, quote my long term migraine defect, and take an MC.

I have been hiding here in the library studying GMAT all day. It kinda feels good to be in a quiet place, studying to classical music and feeling like I'm away from the choices I have to made. I was about to resign, but I decided to take a break first and not think about it for ONE day.

The phone didn't stop ringing. Well, it's the nature of my work. I guess.

Tomorrow, the choices will still be there. Decisions will have to be made. Steps have to be taken. Work has to be done.

But for today. I'd like ONE off day.

Sometimes in life, all we need is a day off.

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment