Monday, April 4, 2011

Limitless

Monday, Apr, 4th 2011
Brother,
It is getting really scary, the more real it gets.
I'm starting the new job next month. I'll be home. I have plans to start some investments/business on my own. I still have MBA somewhere at the back of my mind. I want change. I want to lead. There are limitless opportunities. There are limitless things I can do. It is scary
Will I be able to rise up to the challenge of the new job? Will I have time to spend with you guys or I will just fall back in the workaholic patterns I used to have? Will I be able to adjust back to a now foreign and changed Vietnam? Will I be ok?
I’m not sure. But I know I wanted this, and now I got this. Be careful what you wished for, because you might get it all.
So yeah, I’ll just need to take appropriate rest, and brace myself for the next chapter of my life to come.
With love

No comments:

Post a Comment