Thursday, March 4, 2010

God Father

Friday March 5th 2010, 12:35AM

Dear brother

I made a commitment today with a man that I don't think I'll ever break. (LOL, gotcha. No I'm not getting married). I got a new GOD dad.

By the time you read this letter you would have the chance to know him and meet him, because you are family and he is family. I would like for you 2 to get along.

I must be an incredibly lucky guy. I love Dad, very much (I'll tell you stories about me and Dad in another entry), and I told him he will not replace Dad. He is just another Dad. Because he just, you know, gets me and trusts in me, the way fathers do.

Made me miss God Mom too (will write another entry about her). Now I have 2 moms and 2 dads, and not all of them are married to each other. :p Funny huh

You see sometimes in life you come across great people. Sometimes they can be so far away from you it's funny to think how they could be such an important part of your life. The way you, mom, and Dad are important to me, so far yet so dear to my heart. So I don't want to let that feeling go to waste. He loves me like a brother and a son. So I'd like to return that, the way sons do.

He was here for me when I just need someone to be there. He trusted me when I lost faith in my friends and myself. And he's real and down to earth (unlike some religious idol). For him I'd like to try to be happy, to be the best man I can be. Just like the way I've tried to live my life for Mom, Dad, and you.

I hope he gets that, too.

Can't wait to have a beer with you and him :p He's a great dude, trust me!


No comments:

Post a Comment