Monday, January 24, 2011

Nightmares and Dreamscapes

Tuesday 25th Jan 2011,

Dear brother,

I had a rough night. First of all I was feverish. Then my landlord banged at my door at 3am "Wake up! Wake up!" and then she said "Sorry I thought you were awake!". Of course I ran out of patient and screamed at her. And I had nightmares after nightmares... I woke up and saw a bunch of rejection emails...

The fact is, being 26 with 5 years of experience, a lot more years of struggles, you thought I have achieved something. I can not be more wrong... I just feel a sense of helplessness taking over... Men cannot leave off sweet dreams alone.

So I guess I'm considering giving up on all that. All that I want. To be free.

And maybe just go home and be wounded. For once...

Maybe it's the fever talking. Maybe it's the constant rejections for the past 3 months. I'm just exhausted and demoralized altogether.

Dreams seem so far. Nightmares remain...

I cant wait to see you next week

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment