Thursday, January 13, 2011

Panic attack

Friday, 14th Jan, 8:15am, Singapore,

Dear brother,

I'm a mess. I'm crying uncontrollably. I can barely breathe. I got to my room. I sat down. I lied down and tried to rest. And then I started crying. Like a tidal wave. So much pain. It wouldn't stop.

The fact is, I have tried to suppress it so hard, but I feel all alone. I am all alone.

Well, maybe it is not easy, to get from 6 weeks surrounded by love, family, and care, (not to mention the extremely nice weather below 10 degree) back to the loneliness of Singapore, a rented place with crazy landlord, the heat, the mad rush of work (emails already flooding in for new project) and the lack of friends/family here

Well, I just need to hang in there and recover and get myself together I guess. It's just hard at times.

3 more weeks to home, that is if I get my half day leave. Right now I just feel like getting any stupid excuse to quit it all and go home to Vietnam and cry.

Sorry, your brother is such a cry baby :)

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment