Tuesday, May 28, 2013

1000 Days of Pine



Dear brother

If you haven't got the reference in the title, it is "500 Days of Summer" reference. It's a story about boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, she took him for the ride, and told him "I cant be your girlfriend" and get married to someone else over 500 days.

Three years have been like that for me, following the shadow of someone who could never fall in love with me. Yet I stayed. Yet I worked the hardest I could to be around. Yet I wanted it to change.

Your heart is only broken as you allow it to be. I allowed the last 3 years to tear mine apart, look at it, cant decide what to do with it, and put it back. I lost faith in love. I lost faith in self. I wish to settle for someone. "You are like a brother to me"

It's funny, I'm only 28.

Yet, 1000 days is already 10% of that and 35% of my adulthood.

I hope you have a better chance with love

Love
Your brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment