Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Buses, Trains, and Planes



Life is a journey. And the past 2 weeks reminded me of that.

The first week was travelling with my best friend, and a road trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco, stopping at a Zen center. Peace and tranquility. Lots of walk. Lots of reflection.

Your heart is only as broken as you allow it to be. Loneliness is only as deep as your yearning for companion. Everything ends. Peace is the end.

The conference is interesting and exciting. I didn't get Booed for my presentation so it must have been good (My prof gave 2 thumbs up and complimented me today in front of the lab). I networked and met so many interesting folks from Silicon valley. Oh, the days of NOC.

So everything that I learned in life, every challenge, every bridge that I burned, have led me here, on top of the world (or the ocean), wine in my hands, and gratitute in my heart.

Some days it's just so fucking beautiful to be alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment