Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hope

Thursday 10th Feb 2011, 5am

Dear brother,

It's almost a week since I got back here, and I already almost wanting to burn the place down.

A few rejections. Some lot of isolation. I made some efforts to do the impossible. For the change I wanted. No response from the universe. It is just rejection after rejection.

Well, I guess there were a time I wanted to give up.

But then again, brother, change doesn't happen over night. It takes effort, and commitment, and discouraged hearts. And hope.

I was thinking I should stop giving in to false hope and put in so much efforts and time where it doesn't yield anything. Except, there is nothing false about hope.

So here I go again. The uncertain times and hard times as life has always been. But I guess I grew to know life is not easy for anyone. We just have to stay with the struggles, stay with the frustration, and move on forward.

For now, I just hope sleep comes easy

With love

No comments:

Post a Comment