Monday, February 22, 2010

What do I want?

1pm, 23-02-2010

Dear brother,

It's lunch break in office so I type a note for you. Coming back to work has been hectic, but I think I kinda kick ass at what I do, so I will gladly do it.

I spent about 3 hours yesterday designing a poster titled "What do I want?". I guess for a very long time I was just trying so hard to barge forward without a plan in mind. I guess you can lie around all day wanting for things to change. But if you want something badly enough, you have to be brave and face it.

Last year I was kinda just try to please people, to make mom and dad happy, to please my bosses, to keep my friends around, etc. I'm tired of that. I forgot what I want to do. Time to get back in focus.

First will be career. By the end of this year my bond with Singapore is over. Endless possibilities. I guess I'd try to have my promotion by then. After which I'd apply a job in some other countries, maybe, just to explore more.

Next will be a good MBA program. I'm studying hard for GMAT, and it's really good. I hope I can score well by the end of this year and then apply for some good schools. Will need to get off my ass to write a kick ass cover letter and motivational speech. What a pain!

I want to work a bit on health and fitness too. Getting fat :p

I'm aiming to win an Arts/Photography contest. So I'll hone my skills and keep taking and sending my works to competitions everywhere. Wish me luck.

I want to travel. I want to also speak my French, Jap and Chinese fluently too. Study study study!!!

I guess at last I want to be happy with someone. I don't know who. I don't know when. But I guess I need to work on being with others and not being afraid to be happy. I tend to always scare of togetherness and happiness and pushing people away.

So well, that's what I want in a nutshell. Quite a lot to be achieved in 1-2 years, but I'm all ready to fight.

I guess I'm superhuman after all :p

Cheer me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment