Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy 14th birthday

Fri 5th Feb 2010,

Happy Birthday Little Bro

It feels kinda weird to type you a letter when you are just like sleeping a few feet away. But I guess 10 years is good enough a distance when you read this.

Just want to say Happy birthday, and how I am tremendously proud of you for growing up so fast and doing so well in your life. I'm truly glad, and a little sad, as I realized soon you'll no longer be so "little"  anymore.

14. It's a good year. The last year of Secondary. I hope you enjoy your time, and study well. It seems like years ago when I was last there, and I already spoke to you about the things you can do now, so I won't repeat 10 years later for you.

Yesterday when I cut your nail and gel your hair for the birthday party, that was the ONE brothers moment for me. From previous letters you know your brother lives by the moment, and yesterday was one of those special ones. You will grow. You have done so many things yourself now, even helping mom. But that was a little bit of precious bonding that I will never forget.

I'm glad you like the phone I gave you, and the camera. You are truly a smart kid. A strong one you. You do not let others in class or in life intimidate you. You stick to your own gun and even made others stay away. I guess I have never had such coolness when I was in sec or highschool. So, I want you to know, now, or 10 years, or 20 years later, that I'm tremendously proud of you, no matter what you do, no matter who you have or will become.

Happy 14th Birthday. I hope I'll be there to say so when you turn 24.

Because I love you.

With love, always

No comments:

Post a Comment