Saturday, January 30, 2010

Contented

Sunday 31st Jan 2010

Dear brother.

This is what a typical Sat should be like: Wake up late. Game. Go to Jap class prepared. Actually understand what is being taught. Swim 1.2 km. Window shopping. Proper dinner at a cozy restaurant. Complete with (pirated) movie marathon. I almost forgot how a Sat like this felt like.

The truth is, I'm a lucky guy. Not quite happy, but is quite a lucky guy.

I'm healthy. I have a family who loves me. I have a job. And I have choices.

There are time I feel like a complete moron. But well, I guess we do feel like it once in a while.

Suddenly just feel very contented today. Don't know how long this feeling will last, but I'll try to enjoy it as much as I can.

I can't wait to see you and mom and dad back home

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment